Resources and IT
Resources and IT is divided into two functions, Resources and IT, and focusses on supporting the organisation and its professional work.
Objective of Resources:
- Supporting the entire organisation of the Danish Geodata Agency by providing structures and guidelines, creating coherence between strategies, resources, competencies and working conditions
- Implementing efficient and effective administrative processes – including financial management and the implementation and follow-up on strategic goals
- HR and personnel administration, conditions of remuneration and employment, competency development, recruitment
- Specialist tasks, interpretation of personnel law
- Organisation, job satisfaction and working environment, and the co-called ‘SAMudvalg’
- Financial management, budget and accounts, including contributions to the national budget
- Management of activities and results
- Project support and strategic development activities
- Building operations and internal services
- Communication, press, content on web/intranet
Objective of IT:
- Ensuring that the divisions of the Danish Geodata Agency are able to solve tasks expediently through efficient system support
- The aim is for IT to help develop and collaborate closely with the different divisions – both in day-to-day operations and in connection with development projects etc.
- The foundation for this is a strong IT strategy focussing on the needs of the divisions and on the continuous development of the agency
- IT strategy, architecture, infrastructure, methods, standardisation and security policy.
- IT agreements, in particular agreements with the Danish Agency for Data Supply and Efficiency and the Agency for Governmental IT Services
- IT operations and support
- Development projects and digitisation activities
- Archive and archive systems, including agreements with and delivery to the Danish National Archives
Head of division: Jesper Nørgaard Andersen (acting)