Danish Geodata Agency Strategy
The Danish Geodata Agency’s strategy consists of a vision and three targets supported by seven focus areas.
- To be the driving force in the digital development of the real property and marine domains, for the benefit of all.
Competent authority: The Danish Geodata Agency aims to be a competent coordinating authority that is at the forefront both nationally and internationally, and which, in co-operation with others, develops and supports current agendas within our core tasks.
- Relevant services: As an authority and a provider of commercial products, the Danish Geodata Agency aims to offer relevant, sought-after and high-quality services at the right time and price, based on efficient and robust data-driven processes.
- Attractive workplace: The Danish Geodata Agency aims to be an attractive, knowledge-based workplace based on co-operation, advanced professional skills, and strong and inclusive management.
Focus areas 2017 - 2019
The Danish Geodata Agency's vision and three targets are supported by seven focus areas:
- Coordinating authority
- Relationship building
- Efficient processes
- Modern products
- Business model - Finacial balance
- Strong IT management principles
- Management development, professional skills and well-being
Download Danish Geodata Agency Strategy 2017 - 2019